Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Credo


I believe in the Origin of the world

I believe in veiling and unveiling

I believe in nudity as the Ultimate Redemption

I believe in blindness and in thirst as the Ultimate Self

I believe in dust and rebirth as Poietic Chaos


I believe in Your doubts and in Your earthquakes

I believe this is the Final Age, the Age of the Skin

I believe in the Fusion, Confusion, and Profusion of Fire


(My morning prayer is a grateful perplexity whispering Your proper name.
For Only the Excess is Meaning and Truth.)


Creio na origem do mundo
Creio que tudo se funde na minha sede
A minha voz tacteia-Me-Te
Onde vais, Oh Indefinido?

No comments:

Vestigia Amoris: sinais do corpo ausente

 Todas as cidades têm as praças cheias de Vazio as ruas mais antigas são as mais densas de fogo que arde sem se ver ondas de fogo: sinais de...