Tuesday, January 30, 2018

My Cell


I dream of cells when my warm blankets are heavy
the stone walls resist against my wild perspiration
my wild knives engraving reasons for living and dying

every love is an art of incising the Reason for living and dying
writing the Absoluteness of boundless symbols within deepest layers of skin 

This is an exercise and I enjoy suffering as a Method for Far Ends

My cell is now dreaming of birds
and I perspire more than gladiators

here I grow up indefinitely till the ceiling of many Ideas or Powers
breathing faith or force capable of embracing mountains

 and mountains move and revolve around here 
around my still nature
my quiet wings observing All Possibles

a cell is a line of fire warming my infinite body
here I shall be always on the brink of explosion or meaning

No comments: