Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Lifeline poem-voice-touch


 ocean echoes  your pulse  in the morning
your pulse calling  approaching  disclosing First Sun
the Absolute Firstness  my silence sensing your pulse  
my faith  opening  my sailing heart  desiring Abyss
the Adventure face-to-face with the Springwaters
where ocean echoes  my First Sun
kissing my womb capable of Tsunami
one and only mouth  
around the red world my tongue
my earth bleeding as if Original

your pulse spreads my arc of healing 
multitude of winds  one and only mouth
around my silence clarifying my First Sun
Tsunami capable of world

your song here echoes  your thread
my anchor  memory  flowing voice
my lifeline surprises the naked voice
touching as if Original Poem of First Sun
returning to the bottom of Springwaters
where ocean echoes firstly in Love
despite the whole and the infinite season of fear
not understanding why the sparse anxiety of waves
season of fear against eternity 
midnight on the moon

No comments: