Saturday, May 19, 2012

silence left


your ships are all flowing into my book. without my Wish, the Unfulfilled. I'm inventing a toneless voice to open the door and break the bread of my beginning. silence is left to tell the tale, undone till the shade. my shade may confort you when the receding stream calls for the Hour. undone. the naked fire working against the Unspoken dawn of day. Now. Fade out dream. remains the dreamer here. screaming back against nonsense. between spring and winter. the fever reappears. just the trembling power of your Name. and the music I shall write before the bite of word on my reality. some stones grow out of nothing. waiting for a salvation of seconds. between three and seven. when flesh explodes beyond ashes. and confesses unable to tell when the day comes. which side. if comes. and blows. all sides. I mean that since my first being alone I am those steps and echoes working in the dark. alone. my mouth

No comments: