Saturday, November 30, 2013

by ties of re-birth

I am ground down in misery  a chain of ripe irons 
ground down my stumbling on my hands forever 

never dreamed of such appalling Fall

the force of actions becomes the weight of sufferings
my actions are here my sufferings  
ground down

The Beloved promises against the mouth of Loss
an oracle carries me in her womb to approach your Face

No Name names Thee
I am the horses joining the battle and the virgin sisters struggling within silence far away
 diction contra diction and nature contra nature your lips flashing

torchlit cries inside the key of silence homeless silence

wing me into your Longing into the whirlwind 

our armies are joined soon by chariots of Awe and Chant 
to save the borders between hearts

I'm filled with voices suffering suddenly 
groping towards you, The Suppliant One

deprived of streaming tears engulfed in beams of Fall  uncertain bloodshed soon
on the bring of touching the raw nerves of Love 
stony shores of Love
uncertain strength inside our struggles between borders

Are there cures for rocky mountains of Silent Flesh raging
diction contra diction 
nothing in word 
but skin catching wildfire

I am the work of a Fury  
infinite powers of Furies united
by ties of re-birth
nothing in word  


No comments: