Saturday, January 5, 2008

Love as plotless ballet



It is raining wildly outside. All vulnerable animals have disappeared instantly through my open chest. It was bleeding in the morning when I left home. I could not avoid its worsening and I am bound to take the nowhere train in the electrified white margins of my texts.
I imagine I am waiting for the One and No-one shows up. There is no line in my texts unaware of such sour wine. I drink it over again. Abruptly. Eyes and veins lost, sine die. Subtle pan-nihilism cooling your hands. I remember them perspiring in the first day. I fear dreadfully you do not remember anything and I fear you are right. "Clouds pass and disagree." I do not know the art of the passage. Neither does love, labyrinth of ties.
I had roses, white roses from my mother's garden. I remember my father watering them and his whistling or singing. At a distance, I try desperately to read his lips. Rosa, rosae, rosam, rosae, rosa. And he smiles as a child at the roses. He knew they would have entangled lives.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The plot thickens

The rain has quickened and chilled our skin. Vulnerable animals have wisely taken cover. Only a fool would bear her chest on a night like this.

I imagined I was waiting for the One, but Someone Else showed up. We shared sweet wine and danced by the reservoir. I will remember this dizziness after the wine has soured. 'It’s cloud illusions I’ll recall.'

My mother also had roses in her garden. In my madness I temporarily forget their thorns.

'I really don’t know clouds at all.'

Paulo Jesus said...

Merci de ton passage si inspirateur!