Monday, January 25, 2010

waters


"I am a woman, I die at every breath." And every song enlarges my madness.
I find no happiness in land or in waters. I do understand not the bare voices of my masts... always in quest for bodies... ever-away ever-living... there wings wounds... like scattered birds in my veins... upstream, downstream... full of fruits and crescent moons striking the fearless harps... Neither you nor me can leap and touch the words that take madness captive. Birds should talk of love, of those dreamy bodies I am weeping for. Yet they only break songs by songs into circles of ever-living ever-away bodies that sink smoothly as the sun rises... promising to conquer every winged desire... kiss for kiss...
"All that ever loved
Have loved that way - there is no other way"
All the lips must obey the same thirst wholly
or be not in the world.

No comments: