Wednesday, January 12, 2011

sunset


limbs are trajectories of wild sunbeams and why much why
before and throughtout the Whole Now

I'm ready for my close-up

I need more much more than that more and much burnout
my body longs craves hungers for much movement more than enough
more than that tango or rebirth toward a unifying theory of shades

Undress this and that
I'm fully Here ready off coast off to-morrow

You approach the infancy of good beginnings to-night

I'm ready for my close-up

PS: This supposes an understanding of Mathematics: the mystery of One. Its tongue implodes. My mouth vanishes. No plan. other than the forgotten fear of falling.

1 comment:

rasgos de ser said...

every sunset is followed by a sunrise
behind each shade you can found a light

heavy to believe on

it may be

maybe

may

be