Monday, March 14, 2011

one word or syllable


the path comes from the solar rocks and develops through my temple the veins
an infinity of rays and waves concludes there is no breath without heat

my arrival into port is a mixture of myths I believe not

the summer calls up the birds the distances you are
you open my wings the full range of love and despair

this am I
and I do my best at the very origin of things and cries
contraction and closure of the eyes sudden rigidity and relaxation of muscles

go through the changes on the body as if and as if not various cries and things move or fly

the temperature of air engages the blood of desire at first sight
again at first sight at first terror the repetition of one word or syllable of yours

sudden trembling of voice and other first pulses of mine

love dares not live without the blank rhythm of some dancing or striving
like finally scaling the wall or collapsing otherwise
the trunk against the rock
perspiring a cold sweat
nothing but wholly

various skin-feelings a forest of muscular cries
an effort of touching in every joint
instantly on fire

No comments: