Thursday, April 11, 2013

anatomy in vivo

violence of carnivore Eros. 
it leads to Omega Kiss, the full blast of Loss.
  
or sacrifice studying Your Bodies 
instead of alcohol 
alone 

I await touch before kiss. 
my waiting becomes tense. my story of  slippery floors opens and shuts the body of the forest. 

Our falling is the perfume. Our falling averts the flashback confession of bodies hostage of horror returning to the center stage of this other world working late again between us, too late again. 
we should filter the flames in the bathtub holding firmly the deep muscle tissues under water. 
Open up the unpaved song or bird. before bed. 
I could bath my cotton dress with early oblivion. You could bath me bathing my first dress.

this is the first time before the first time. 
the girl thinks she might fall one day or one night without resistance, as if by impulse and inner truth. she oscillates through the embrace, the mouth embrace, the unspoken mouth embrace. 
longing to the idea-motion of her oscillates. her searching for new ground where her un-grounded veins may flash or blast or pump massive living matter into colorful ashes of  Nonsense. 
do not sing along my depletions  my hollow depletions. come back to the peak vortex of pure screaming. anguish shall hold us holding us red surfaces of life already one step at a time wandering leaning against that last whisper before the last. the flesh of fruits violently embodies now the splendor of now devouring all.

our nostrils sleep within the perfume of falling. this atmosphere fights against the alcohol of Nothing. Love is a bath of rage and joy, enormous wound consuming every fiber of Youth. Open the window, still the fancy of opening the window and flying, through falling. Birds desire and achieve the falling, the volition of self-trans-passing. my breasts bare breasts await other books, other angels, other lips, touching before kissing. everywhere all around me your hands my follies I drown in despair hungering for the reminder of Untold.

My name is need. Call me master abyss. You must create in the middle of enslaved Beauty, other flesh for other lovemaking. 



No comments: