Monday, April 15, 2013

perfume of falling

this does not have to be told. like those body parts you must touch silently with contrition and fever, feeling the blossoming of animal fibers or flames. this remains untold. this is the last time after the last time____meaning you rest on non-Being, you miss the pain, its perfume embracing the hills and trees of your loss. 
you are young too much young to plunge into the wood of the trees. into the muttering of pain, the barking of pain, the coming back of pain___ to your shores entranced with non-understanding. You are too much young to drink my secret horses revolving__ waiting__ on the roof tops of my future huge stream of awe. 
Horses and riders, arrows and spears, nightly breaking in somewhere. this is me, naked me, none, one, yelling: you. 
for you do not have lips nor throat nor stomach nor Power__ for This rebellion. the last after the last. 
I assure You the dance, the clash, of Love must be Holocaust. This happened before. to other Youth always smiling back to those dark windows of Farther Unknown. Go Farther, naked me.
other girls, yes or no, pre-meditate, pre-plot, pre-act, and miss the Creation of Desire falling upon the ground of other world in here. 

I assure You the touch must precede Kissing. the image of being there and not there in the boiling embrace: storm of drunken senses. I bear no longer not having the firm holding of infinite hands comprehending my deep muscle tissues of love.

I await touch before kiss. 
my waiting becomes tense. my story of  slippery floors opens and shuts the body of the forest. subways. steel and wood flowing accelerating cycling from my lungs to my hearts through All camps. Holocaust equals Love. Remains untold one none one oscillation. 

Our falling is the perfume. Our falling averts the flashback confession of bodies hostage of horror returning to the center stage of this other world working late again between us, working too late again through all camps. 
we should filter the flames in the bathtub holding firmly the deep muscle tissues under water comprehending under voice. 
Open up the unpaved song or bird song. before bed and sex or little death little evasion little exhaustion. 
I could bath my cotton dress with early oblivion. You could bath me bathing my first dress.

this is the first time before the first time. 
the girl thinks she might fall one day or one night in the midst of It, without resistance, as if by impulse and inner truth. she oscillates through the embrace, the mouth embrace, the unspoken mouth embrace. 
longing for__ still untold, me, naked me, wrapped by layers of dresses over dresses. nakedness is the infinite motion until__ earthquake in utero, in saliva, in vagina__ untold. 
This girl grows now as the idea of her infinite motion oscillates. her searching for new ground where her un-grounded veins may flash or blast or pump massive living matter into colorful ashes of Nonsense against the Orchestra: All the world's a stage. Rain fire__ acid and fire__

Now cry now sing. my soul in a nutshell.
You one none one. You do not sing along my depletions  my hollow depletions. come back to the peak vortex of pure screaming. anguish shall hold us holding us red surfaces of life already one step at a time wandering leaning against that last whisper before the last. the flesh of fruits violently embodies now the splendor of now devouring all.

our nostrils sleep within the perfume of falling. this atmosphere fights against the alcohol of Nothing. Love is a bath of rage and joy, enormous wound consuming every fiber of Youth. Open the window, still the fancy of opening the window and flying, through falling. Birds desire and achieve the falling, the volition of self-trans-passing. my breasts bare breasts await other books, other angels, other lips, touching before kissing. everywhere all around me your hands my follies I drown in despair hungering for the reminder of Untold.

My name is need. Call me master abyss. You must create in the middle of enslaved Beauty, other flesh for other lovemaking.   

violence of carnivore Eros. 
it leads to Omega Kiss, the full blast of Loss.
  
or sacrifice studying Your Bodies 
instead of alcohol 
alone 



No comments: