Wednesday, June 18, 2014

dreamer

the dream is the dreamer

and pathos and eros embodies full energeia

the dreamer travels and learns the Language of flesh and fire where it all must begin

the dream knows the non-place and the non-body of willing the most dangerous Touch


it all must begin in the organs of dreaming
volcano mouth volcano lake volcano truth
I am dreaming you, the dreamer that senses the Calling.
the hours I love the most devour my longing for

my dying for your island 
your departure to the first adolescence in Chaos of guitars

all the possibles dream the dreamer

eros dreams psyche, the liquid dreamer, I am the full flowing and the full loss overflowing
my logos yells other nomos
Approach and Touch
otherwise the bird perches on your bare arms looking for seeds and waters and winds

this is the right dream in the right dreamer: it all must begin overnight - otherwise nothing flies looking for something to plunge into 

the dreamer tastes non-sense 
off skin burning more suns than birds

and the dream dreams the dreamer
the suffering off the code
it all must be the First Nude and Begin and 
Approach the Zenith    


No comments: