Saturday, June 21, 2014

Eros & Chronos

Sophia may fall into Desire. the most speechless animal.

into Desire, Time begins the spiral of one soul. 

Truth hurts the concept of being one. Asks for the gift of silence 
when lips touch the unbounded curve of one last Aporia. 

The feet stop fever before the steps. otherwise the Fall says World again.

I climb the notion of rainbow feeding the Springs from breast to breast 
I think of one slope of thinking ascending till uncertain lips or till the word 
one logic painting bodies against the wall of the pristine blue in the cave

You ascend from the last Aporia, thinking against the wall, and breathing the limits of Mystery  

You embrace my wholes and parts in fever 
and my future angels of melancholy, my angles feeling my open nature
thinking of Eros, murmured by the chant of Time. 

Geometry helps my soul love flesh in soul. I study tonight later than God.
Arithmetic offers the science of becoming Eros and the ways and arts of loosing
    
perspiring One, You are my absolute cycle of flesh 
and my naked pursuit of the ways and arts of Lost Gardens 
where eternity changes All in All.

waters of late hours, later than God, when not-knowing feels the traces of arrows and spirals
I want your cloud under the landscape as though nothing doubted of Being...

No comments: