Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Reasons


Reasons for doing and not doing pass and disagree, as if they were clouds.

To dare make happen or not dare, or not make, or not happen.
I ponder my hands and it rains. The first rains of Spring explain the interiority of all ephemeral flowers and languages. Disclosure and change have future, future only.
Reasonings are cloudy, meanings are rather sunny. But today the weather solves nothing. Maybe tomorrow after some catastrophe.

I imagine my eyes looking retrospectively from a remote nameless future. They look at this undetermined weather but they understand not-why, not-what, not-how.
Something unclear is drawing in, maybe. And I hesitate bodily between various modes and degrees of madness. Unclear remains also the intimate relationship between Being, Self and Sacrifice.

No comments: