Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Eve of sand

ad absurdum, my Love. . . 
this energy of roses and roses of roses in words and knives
I touch your poetry tragedy of circles of rivers down well down the song where naked None kisses None. . . You, rose nothing. . . blooming more than Being and hurting the rock off mixed bloods. . .

boiling sand of desert in the tongue and your womb blows, Eve.
where is the end of It? which skin strata are still quiet and wet?
what is humus and what God in my naked syntax? deep broken syntax of blindness and necessity?

as dark as the poem where the veils burn on thy womb, Logos non-Ab-solute! drink my salty mouth, I, none, You, none, the same catastrophe of mountains rolling within our secret sands . . . questioning poems that hallucinate The intimacy of Open place of Origin towards the same Abyss . . . touch my womb, thy poem of None  

No comments: