Wednesday, March 27, 2013

night = vortex

Night is all mouth, say Vortex. 
Can you drink It?

Night comes to swallow many mouths. 
Can you devour It?

Lady of darkness, elusive rose, new stream, 
more Naked than Infinity.
Touch me for once and stir my red roots.

Lady of the silent volcano, 
feed me with your waves of Extreme Pulse.

Your nakedness, Lady, nurses my orchids and my snakes. 
You, my Vertical Insomniac Secret.
The soul is all body, another door of aching wood.

Everything must happen. The fire calls for our babies.
The world is a rare organ, Lady. You are at home in my blind mountain of Love, you carry my emptinesses and my voices, far off, far off. And the face burns among your breasts. I am unborn until Your sunset kills kills kills all night all monsters. Lady, agitate my heart. You are my school of shadows within voiceless Loves. 
The acids of madness are my path, the only path where I taste the hollow into hollow. Must I drink It__?__   

Touch my narrow path before moons cry the echoing echoing absolute sacrifice. It means lines of pain flowing from lip to lip tonight. Love alone has no purpose in the Garden.
Night is the First Garden still aching aching... like those needles of fire injected into the blood stream off __ ? __ relapsing hearts. 
I cannot but desire your drums. Or the pump of your breasts and trees. 
Night is all mouth, me, naked me, the last one, asking nothing of life, nothing but much heat and a cul-de-sac___against flesh.

For only flesh masters this Vortex, say Night. 

Lady, listen to my final bleeding word against the Only capable poem___a cul-de-sac___ off coast__ off Eros, the bittersweet tempest of mouths, against flesh.

Lady, wrap my lips with Other Skin or Edge from Nowhere.    


No comments: