Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Eros - deus invictus

you are invencible in every fight. the master of explosion. I recall silence always made out of flesh.

Here. Eros is. why. no battle without my vessels in flames and my erring bodies that cannot escape surrender.
I surrender to your coming foot, pondering madness for the entire stream of mine.

the veil alone makes blind the Whole.
drink my impossibility of a stairway to the sea. 
I do not know if I breathe or not, if I touch or not the wave. the true wave where the abysmal conflagration embraces the Instant of blown flesh on earth.

Flames burn flames themselves here. Eros is. why.

We taste the tongue of It. overflowing. as waters of revenge raining within veins against darkness, against fear. 
Eros stirs the Whole. drink uprooting fires of all hours. still lips. and petals. fading in song. at pains.

I cannot but tremble amongst spears and melodic sighs. 
the heart evolves from night to night. through a secret train and channels. undergroung with snow and inward struggle.

Love is not a native land but broken tongues absorbing an interval of fire. Eros is. why. beasts bark intimate. Eros is the speed of mystery and birds. 

Eros I scream wider than life.



No comments: